This is what you will do:
Developing Open Badges as NFT (Non Fungible Token)
Optimum Assessment is a very successful company in the field of digital testing and the delivery of test software. Our ambition is keep delivering ‘state of the art’ testing software to our clients. This means, we are constantly looking to optimize digital testing processes.
You probably had to earn quite a few credits through your school education, in order to get to this point of graduation. And soon you will be in possession of an official diploma. Beautiful and formal on paper, but what if you want to share this with an employer? Or share on your socials? (Linked-in for example) that is difficult. That is why we want to develop a method to mint your diploma and education achievements as an NFT. Yours forever safe, valid and verifiable. We want to do this on a well-known / supported blockchain, we have a preference for Etherium, Solana, or Near, do you have a better alternative we are open to that of course!
The internship assignment includes
- Do technical research into the most suitable blockchain (with possible possibility to make your own ‘coin’ available for the mint of diplomas).
- The NFT must comply with the basis of the standard Open Badges.
- Integration option with a known wallet (depending on the chosen chain).
- Developing the first version of the Dapp.
This is your profile
- Solidity / C# of Python
- Basic concepts in cryptography
- Azure VM’s
- Cosmos DB
- We use SCRUM as a starting point in software development.
Working at Optimum Assessment is great. The company has an open – what you see is what you get – atmosphere and culture.
Sounds great, where can I apply?
E-mail your resume and short motivation to email@example.com and we will contact you quickly for an introductory interview. If you would like more information about the assignment first, you can contact Adnan Maakoul, via firstname.lastname@example.org.