This is what you will do:
As an experienced fullstack .NET Developer, you will work at Optimum Assessment to build and further develop our own Optimum Assessment Platform. This innovative assessment platform is based on microservice architecture and fully cloud-based.
In order to provide all our (international) customers with a robust and above all future-proof assessment system, we are looking for a fullstack senior .NET Developer (with an emphasis on the back-end). In this role you will be involved in:
- Development of applications and services (based on a cloud-based microservice architecture);
- CI/CD development, including unit testing, in collaboration with DevOps ;
- Involved in and thinking about architecture issues;
- Delivering maintainable code that complies with architectural and design patterns;
- Regular brainstorming with your colleagues about solution directions and technical innovations to optimize the user experience;
- Guidance of (junior/medior) developers through coaching and feedback;
- Achieving team goals within a self-organizing and multidisciplinary scrum team;
- Supervising and coaching graduates / interns.
This is your profile
Here’s what you bring:
You are driven and you have (at least 8 years) experience in building high-quality software products as a .Net Developer. You are proactive, result-oriented and you naturally take the lead. You will also bring the following:
- 8+ years of workexperience as . NET developer;
- Extensive experience with Azure DevOps, Azure Platform, Docker, CosmosDB and service bus;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment;
- You are a real team player;
- Experience with .NET Core, REST API-services, VueJS is welcome;
- You master the Dutch and English language.
In my role as Software Architect, I consult with colleagues on a daily basis on the status of our projects, we discuss technical projects and the changes we are going to make to the architecture of our software solutions.